3s architects & designers has been established in richmond, south west london since 2001, and has since built a strong reputation for their bespoke design of residential private & commercial projects, which culminated in a number of commendations including the international property award 2016.
we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and design focused, creative ARB qualified architect with 3-5 years post part III experience to work generally on individual private as well as commercial residential projects. applicants should have experience as project architect on a number of projects from inception to completion and a sound understanding of uk planning and building regulations. we expect high proficiency in vectorworks (high proficiency in other programs is also acceptable), good ability in sketchup, good presentation skills as well as good interpersonal and management skills.
the successful candidate will work on their own projects as well as overseeing parts of a team on larger schemes. we offer potential growth within the management structure as well as a company health scheme and pension package. salary is negotiable.
- RIBA Part III qualified
- minimum of 5 years UK practice experience
- proven experience in running projects and site assistance on residential and mixed- use projects
- ideally management / training experience
- knowledge of UK building regulation and planning policies
- ability to meet tight deadlines and under certain budget restrictions
- excellent writing and communication skills
- experience of project financial management and budgeting
- strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- excellent design skills
- construction detailing & production of construction NBS specifications
- excellent coordination and organisational skills
- software: vectorworks (2D/ 3D), sketchup, adobe creative suite, MS office, rhino
- 3D modelling
if you wish to discuss this further please email your CV to email@example.com.